Information Collected and Uses thereof:
RISKS shall collect information including user’s personal information upon the user’s registration for obtaining a user name, joining the courses, sending an email, and/or taking part in public forums. RISKS also shall collect information about the performance of the students and the patterns of learning. Furthermore, RISKS shall keep track of the information which indicates a number of records such as the pages visited by the user on the Website, dates and order of the user’s visits, hyperlinks and other user interface tools used by the user.
RISKS may register the IP address, operating system and browser used by each user and may be able, based on the IP address, to determine the Internet Service Provider (ISP) of the user and the location of the user’s point of contact.
RISKS uses a various set of internet analysis tools to collect such information; however, some information is collected by cookies. User should be able to control whether to accept or reject cookies and how to use such cookies as most browsers provide instructions on how to reset the browser to reject the cookies via the “Help” section in the toolbar. However, in case that the user rejects the cookies of the Website, many of the features and benefits provided by the Website may not function as they should.
Use and Disclosure to Third Parties
RISKS’s Website may use the user’s information collected from the Website as well as other information (including personal information).
In case of sharing or disclosing personal information to third parties by RISKS, such third parties are required to deal with the personal information confidentially and maintain adequate security in order to protect information from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, disclosure, change or destruction.
RISKS may disclose and share the personal information required by third parties in order to meet the requirements related to collecting such information, such as:
- Enabling instructors to hold, manage and improve courses.
- Helping RISKS and educational institutions to improve the offers provided by RISKS, whether at the individual level (such as course cadre upon working with a student) or at the group level as well as assisting in evaluating login to and use of the Website and RISKS’s effect on the education community on a global scale.
- Monitoring individual and group attendance, progress made and online courses completed, and analysing students’ performance statistics and method of learning.
- Posting information “other than the personal information collected” about login to and use of RISKS’s Website and its impact on performance of students.
- Sending updates on the online courses provided or other events held by RISKS, communicating with the students by sending notifications concerning products and services offered by RISKS, RISKS’s affiliates or selected partners concerned, or sending e-mails to the students regarding maintenance or updates of the Website.
- Archiving and using such information for communicating with students in the future.
- Maintaining and improving the functions and security of the Website and Website programs, systems and networks.