We are looking for a Risk Analysis Specialist to analyse various types of risks (business, financial, legal and security) for our clients. You will identify potential threats and create plans to prevent and mitigate problems. In this role, you should be highly perceptive and methodical. You should also have the ability to communicate effectively and present your plans in a convincing way.
Director, Industry Engagement
- Foster positive relationships with our clients as their primary point of contact
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Manage invoices and bills for assigned clients
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Prepare reports on project performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years’ experience in risk management
- Professional certification in risk management is a plus
- Strong research skills; knowledge of data analysis software is preferred (e.g. SPSS, SAS, Minitab)
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Arabic – written and spoken
Skills and Competencies
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and present information effectively and confidently when working with others
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity
- Knowledge of economic and econometric methods
- Self-motivated and proactive, and results-driven problem solver with excellent written and communication skills
Key to Success
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Change leadership
- Ability to work across silos
- Comfortable in the space between no longer and not yet
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and topics
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of the company
- Ability to use data to formulate and flex communications
We are growing institute and offer a multifaceted and challenging function in a dynamic and international environment with a wide range of career and advancements opportunities. We offer an intensive professional development and training programs, a performance-related compensation combined with attractive social benefits.