The Head of Human Resources is responsible for managing the human capital for RISKS in all of its aspects including recruitment & introduction, personnel administration, internal training and development, performance & reward management, talent management, succession & career planning, employee relations, and human resource planning.
Director, Shared Services
- Develop and implement RISKS human resource policy and procedure in line with the Saudi Law of Labor and RISKS strategies
- Plan, implement, and evaluate employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop and maintain recruitment, employee orientation and development, reward management, secession, and career planning programs.
- Supervise and monitor employee personal administration and employee relations.
- Manage employee satisfaction procedure and resolve employee complaints.
- Devise employee efficiency programs and establish personal KPI’s
- Develop and implement payroll plan and processes in line with Saudi Labor Law.
- Review the human capital budget in coordination with other departments.
- Facilitate the creation of strong team culture internally that instills a sense of pride and provides motivation to employees.
- Develop and maintain the human resource requirements for RISKS on a continuous basis, hence supporting RISKS goals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s in Business or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven years of related experience in education, training, skill development—this will be re-considered for Master degree holders
- At least one year experience in accounting, finance or business;
- High level of analytical skills to interpret data
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Fluency in English and Arabic – written & spoken
Skills and Competencies
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity
- Knowledge of economic/econometric methods is needed
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-driven problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills
Key to Success
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Change leadership
- Ability to work across silos
- Comfortable in the space between no longer and not yet
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and topics
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of the company
- Ability to use data to formulate and flex communications
We are growing institute and offer a multifaceted and challenging function in a dynamic and international environment with a wide range of career and advancements opportunities. We offer an intensive professional development and training programs, a performance-related compensation combined with attractive social benefits.