Head of Education services is responsible for the development of degree, diplomas and certificate courses based on market needs and conditions. Also responsible for academic planning, enhancement of programs, curriculum, teaching and coaching, scholarship and service, professional and regional accreditation, recruitment of faculty, faculty development and evaluation, student recruitment, student advising, and allocation of resources
Director, Learning and Development
- Identify and assess future and current needs for educational program including degree and diploma levels.
- Develop internationally benchmarked programs as per the market needs and expectations.
- Recruit, develop, evaluate and terminate faculty’s contracts
- Monitor and evaluate degree and diploma program’s effectiveness and success
- Manage educational budget
- Manage all logistics support for educational programs
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Update senior management on trends and best practices in risk management
- Master’s degree in Risk, Statistics, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- Seven years of related experience in education, training, skill development – this may be re-considered for relevant PhD degree holders.
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail and high quality self-review of work products.
- Familiarity with learning and skills development platforms and practices
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Arabic – written and spoken
Skills and Competencies
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and present information effectively and confidently when working with others
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity
- Knowledge of economic and econometric methods
- Self-motivated and proactive, and results-driven problem solver with excellent written and communication skills
Key to Success
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Change leadership
- Ability to work across silos
- Comfortable in the space between no longer and not yet
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and topics
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of the company
- Ability to use data to formulate and flex communications
We are growing institute and offer a multifaceted and challenging function in a dynamic and international environment with a wide range of career and advancements opportunities. We offer an intensive professional development and training programs, a performance-related compensation combined with attractive social benefits.