We are looking for a Customer Relations Specialist to build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with other team members and build rapport with clients. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve clients and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three years’ experience in customer relations /customer service is preferred
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Arabic – written and spoken
Skills and Competencies
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and present information effectively and confidently when working with others
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity
- Knowledge of economic and econometric methods
- Self-motivated and proactive, and results-driven problem solver with excellent written and communication skills
Key to Success
- Intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility
- Change leadership
- Ability to work across silos
- Comfortable in the space between no longer and not yet
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and topics
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of the company
- Ability to use data to formulate and flex communications
We are growing institute and offer a multifaceted and challenging function in a dynamic and international environment with a wide range of career and advancements opportunities. We offer an intensive professional development and training programs, a performance-related compensation combined with attractive social benefits.